Welcome

Welcome parrot owners.If you just bought a parrot and you want to tame it or have a parrot in his cage for a long time and want to improve his life you came in the right place.If you like my blog spread the word to keep it alive.And remember my lessons will always be free.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A little tip

I thought it would be nice posting a tip which helped me a lot in taming my parrot and made him trust me even more.What is it?It is scratching his head.Animals love being scratched and so do parrots.My parrot loved me even more after I scratched him for the first time.But how to do it if he won't let you?Every time my parrot sees me coming he does our whistle.Our whistle is a melody which only I do to him.So when i do him our whistle he comes next to my face.I insert my finger in and I try to scratch him.At first he may bite but after a while he will let you scratch him.


Come again soon because there is another tip comnig.

No comments:

Post a Comment